Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Counting Down...

I love a good countdown. Those last few numbers always bring such a fun rush.  The only thing I can think of that is more fun than shouting out a countdown, is being able to see the numbers decreasing!  Hmm... I think we need a countdown board.  But to countdown what... to countdown just about anything and everything! 

5

4

3

2

1

Introducing our new countdown decal kits. Each Countdown Decal Kit includes 1 chalkboard circle, 1 "days until" and 1 line







 
Kits are currently $3 each OR 4 for $10 however this pricing is for a limited time.  Why am I offering them for so little? Because the more countdowns the merrier and these would be great holiday gifts.  Oh and don't forget about the teachers.  How fun would it be to do a countdown to summer vacation?!?

Email me @ designedbylauren@yahoo.com to order 

1 comment: